>> Back to Technical Support
If you have our M6117D series SBC, you can freely use DM&P X-DOS on it. It reserves 112 Byte for your free usage.
DM&P DOS Libraries
We recommend programmer to use Borland C++/Turbo C++ to build their DOS programs. Download Turbo C++ 1.01 form http://cc.embarcadero.com/item/26014.
- DOS Socket Library
- DSock is a TCP/IP library for DOS real mode, which is used by RSIP. It provides simple C functions for programmer to write Internet applications. We also provide Internet examples using DSock: BOOTP/DHCP, FTP server, SMTP client/server, HTTP server, TELNET server, Talk client/server, etc.
- Graphic LCM DOS Library
- We provide a lot of embedded CPU modules. Besides, we provide graphics LCM. Release graphic LCM library in order to reduce develop time for our user. The library is for M6117D CPU only. It's for large memory model under DOS.
- Serial Port DOS Library
- SerPort DOS library is from the kernel of our RSIP that supports 4 serial ports and interrupt-driven communication. It provides simple C functions and save a lot of development time for programmer. SerPort is for DM&P products with M6117D CPU. It is a DOS real mode and large memory model library
- DOS XMS Library
- DOS XMS library is a DOS real mode and large memory model C library. Because DOS is in real mode, programmer only can access RAM under 1MB. The memory user can use are 640 KB, Other 384 KB are reserved for ROM BIOS and other cards. XMS library provides M6117D programmer a easy way to access RAM above 1 MB under DOS via XMS driver. For X-DOS, add "DOS=HIGH" to you CONFIG.SYS will force X-DOS to active XMS driver.
- DOS AccTimer Library
- DOS AccTimer library is for programmers who want to use precise mini-secondtimer. It will set 8254 to rate generator mode. This mode will create a short periodic output pulse with 1.1932MHz that user can use it to measure time less than 1ms.
** Those software libraries can be used with DM&P and DMP product without royalty.
>> Back to Technical Support Home